When you have nothing to fear, you have nothing.
I know lots of stories, perhaps one day I'll tell them.
To flee is life, to linger, death.
You will fall far short of my expectations.
If I were Lily Evans, I would have chosen Severus Snape.
Posts tagged james marsters
- Spike: [as Rachel] How can I thank you, you mysterious black-clad hunk of a night thing?
- Spike: [as Angel] No need, little lady, your tears of gratitude are enough for me. You see, I was once a badass vampire, but love and a pesky curse defanged me. And now, I'm just a big, fluffy puppy with bad teeth. [Rachel's about to touch Angel's hair] No, not the hair. Never the hair.
- Spike: [as Rachel] But there must be some way I can show my appreciation?
- Spike: [as Angel] No, helping those in need's my job, and workin' up a load of sexual tension and prancing away like a magnificent poof is truly thanks enough.
- Spike: [as Rachel] I understand. I have a nephew who's gay, so... [gasps]
- Spike: [as Angel] Say no more. Evil's still afoot. And I'm almost out of that nancy-boy hair-gel I like so much. Quickly, to the Angel-mobile, away.
You’re not friends. You’ll never be friends. You’ll be in love ‘til it kills you both. You’ll fight, and you’ll shag, and you’ll hate each other ‘til it makes you quiver, but you’ll never be friends. Real love isn’t brains, children. It’s blood. It’s blood screaming inside you to work its will. I may be love’s bitch, but at least I’m man enough to admit it. Spike